Advertise On Women In The Black
Put your service or product in front of thousands of financially engaged women a month by placing an advertisement on Women In The Black.
About WITB readers:
- Average age is 18-45
- 82% are the primary purchaser and bill payer in the household
- 83% are the primary financial decision-maker in the household
- 72% are the primary retirement planner in the household
- 53% list having enough retirement savings as their top financial goal, followed by 45% paying down debts and saving for emergencies and 39% building net worth
- Visit WITB at least 2 times a week
Right column 300×250 pixel display ad
- Featured in the right column
- Can be static or animated
- .gif or .jpg files accepted
Newsletter display ads
- 250×250 pixel image featured inside our newsletter (up to 2 ads per newsletter)
- 180×150 pixel image featured inside our newsletter (up to 3 ads per newsletter)
- .gif or .jpg format
- Image ad will link to your website
Interested in featuring your business on Women In The Black each month? Email Tamia.Gallego@womenintheblack.com.au for a media kit.
Sponsor A Giveaway Contest
Women In The Black is happy to team up with small businesses as well as well-known brands to offer contests to our readers. To participate as an exclusive Women In The Black giveaway contest sponsor, you must donate a minimum of $100 worth of product.
- Participating in a Women In The Black giveaway does not include an editorial review.
- Your participation in a giveaway on Women In The Black is not considered editorial and does not exclude other companies in your industry from participating in a giveaway at any time.
- Participation in a giveaway grants Women In The Black indefinite use of your company logo and product photo on womenintheblack.com.au and by providing your company logo and product photos for use on womenintheblack.com.au you state you have the right to do so.
- Our contests are mentioned in our social media and newsletters.
- Email Tamia at Tamia.Gallego@womenintheblack.com.au for giveaway sponsorship information.
This is a Vietnamese woman selling waffles in front of the Louis Vuitton store in District.1 in Saigon, Vietnam. You notice the contrast between poverty …
Women In The Black is a community where like-minded women discuss personal finance, saving, investing and building wealth.